where was I??? Standing in a crazy line in front of the City Hall court house. WHY?
Because I got tickets and completely forgot to appear when I was supposed to and so my licensce was suspended!! DUDE, I'm such a criminal!
I am not sure if you guys head the original story, in case you didn't. here it is.
So okay...I don't read crap and I am a frosted flake so this is what happened. I haven't gotten a ticket in over 100 years so I don't know about court house stuff. I went in to pay it and the clerk said, "don't pay this, instead come to court and maybe they will reduce it."
Me: "Okay when do I come in? What's the date?"
clerk: "there are NO dates until NEXT YEAR" --all due to the abundance of tickets people are getting here. SHHEESSH! Oh yeah that's me too. LOL
ME: " So what do I do?"
clerk: "You need to be here either Tuesday or Thursdays and line up. they will take the first 50 people (now it's 75). You will then go before the judge.
NOTE----------so OMG people line up at freaking 1 am! that's insane. Didn't know that at THAT time.
I went in one day around 6:45-7am and I soooo was given the boot because I wasn't one of the first 75 people.
So here's where it goes bad.
I forgot to go back. Went on different trips. Lost my brain. Forgot.
So bottom line...went yesterday to pay for my tickets. They were going to come out to be over $1,300.00. The clerk says, "Please don't pay this. Instead make a sacrifice and come early and go before the judge." We get into a big conversation about how early.
I go there this morning...early. I'm number 29. I see the judge. I get my licensce back. tickets are reduced a TON . Going to traffic school. Eveything is done.
Thanks to the girls on SIS who chatted with me early in the morning while I was in line next to Pimp daddy and poncho man.
Hugs
Suzy
ps. this was written very fast so it will make less sence than my usual posts. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Girl u crack me up!
Post a Comment