Monday, June 25, 2007

Check out these awesome shots!!!!

I'm so excited!!! My good friend Rowena photographed Angel's wedding. She's photographed many events but never a wedding. She did a fabulous job! Here are some of the shots that she took. You can view them at her blog as well. Thanks for looking.







9 comments:

Jody said...

Those pictures are beautiful and fun. Looks like it was an amazing wedding day. Thanks for sharing these, and I hope you have fun scrapping some of them too. Make sure you strut them at SIS! {wink} =) See ya around!

elizabeth said...

oh wow!
these are stunning girl!

{elizabeth} at sis

Barbie said...

The pictures are amazing and Angel is gorg.! Makes me wish I would have had a wedding! Im so jealous =)

Anonymous said...

omg, gorgeous! cannot wait to see them all... will check out her blog!

RiNNE said...

yay, suzy!!! i just saw "engaged and underaged," and it was a great show!! too bad you weren't there more...i guess they wanted drama!!! and dinggit, they could've shown the store!!! he he! :)

Unknown said...

Rowena did an awesome job!!! Of course she had a beautiful bride and event to photograph!!!

Kelly said...

You were right, these pictures really are amazing. They are turly beautiful!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Those pics are SOOO beautiful! Congrats again to Angel and Christian! I wanna see those pics in person! I gotta get my booty to the store! :)

Moongypsyi said...

Beautiful work! My friend and I are hoping to do well with our business, and for her first wedding, these are outstanding!