Right before the party I went to Old Vavy and bought him about 10 outfits!!LOL I couldn't help myself. Mommy and daddy had big smiles on their faces when they saw the clothes. LOL
He got a lot of nice things from everyone.
The party was at the pool so a lot of people were swimming and hanging out. It was such a nice day.
Here are two shots of him before we went outside.
I love you Tanner!!!
6 comments:
That's all I get is two stinkin cute photos???? He'a adorable Suzy!!! Glad he and everyone had a great time. I wanna see a photo of him in his new ride!!!
i'm with laurie, i wanna see him in his new car!!! he is just too cute!
Awe..he's adorable! :)
what CUTIE!!
He is such a cutie =) And all the pictures from the wedding below are gorg =)
He is the cutest baby - I mean one year old now!!
Post a Comment