Today we had May Flaum over at the garage. (Check out what she has to say about the event)She came over to teach a wonderful class using Fiskars, Heidi Grace, and Cloud 9 products.
MAY ROCKS!!!!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey there! thanks for hosting this awesome class! i really enjoyed meeting and hanging out today, with you and may! love my new little treasure. see you tomorrow for the BIG sale, yippee! hmm...eggs benedict i heard, lol!
4 comments:
hey there! thanks for hosting this awesome class! i really enjoyed meeting and hanging out today, with you and may! love my new little treasure. see you tomorrow for the BIG sale, yippee! hmm...eggs benedict i heard, lol!
I want Strawberry Pancakes! Glad ya'll had fun, sorry I couldn't come by...but I'll be there tomorrow!! Yay!!
Suzy I'm already plotting more garage fun! LOL. =) can't wait 'till next time you know how to host a REALLY good time!!!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Post a Comment