The other day I went shopping with my mom and saw the perfect pair of shoes at Nine West!!! I knew I wanted them the second I saw them and didn't care how much they cost. I asked for my size and the lady said five words that almost put me to tears, "we don't have your size." I asked her if I could find them anywhere else and she said they were exclusive to Nine West. I went home and thought about the shoes all night long. The next morning I was getting ready to go to my brother's house for lunch with the family and couldn't help it.I needed those shoes! I started calling around and found out that a store sorta close (just had to get directions, cross over a bridge, and change different freeways to get there. LOL)to me had a pair. I called my mom and off we went!!
I came home with my shoes!!! Love them!!!
5 comments:
I'm coming over to steal those! Very cute!!
VERY cool shoes. Espedrilles are SO HIP this year....I bought a pair recently from J. Crew and I adore them (though haven't worn them yet!). ENJOY!
wow! hot mamma or grandma suzy, you go girl!!!
Suzy, you are so stinking HOT!!! Owwwww!!!(wolfwhistle)
Verrrrrry cute shoes, I can see why they were a must-have!
So cute and sexy!!
Post a Comment