
We were looking at one of his scrapbooks earlier and we compared him now to when he was 7.
He likes all of the same things:
chocolate, the color green, cartoons, spagetti, and his parents. We are now adding: sea food, video games

When he was 7 he didn't like brocolli, homework, chores, and girls. What about now? He still doesn't like the same things. He still thinks girls are gross!!

Jeremy, we love you so much!!!! We are so proud of you and feel blessed to have you as our son!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hugs, mom and dad
22 comments:
happy birthday! :)
Happy 12th birthday, Jeremy!
Happy B-day Jeremy!
corinnexxx
Happy birthday Jeremy!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jeremy! Have a great day and year!
Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!
Happy Birthday Jeremy! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Jeremy - you are looking very handsome!! :-)
Dude, You are looking soooo cute!!! I hope you have a great b-day and I know it stinks that you can't do what you had planned but you know what? I'm sure mom and dad are not going to mind making it up to you next weekend! ;)
Have a great birthday Jeremy!
Elizabeth
aka ScrappinQueen
Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!
Happy Birthday, Jeremy! And you're right...girls are gross!
Have a wonderful birthday Jeremy!!!
Happy happy birthday Jeremy!!
happy birthday, jeremy! those are beautiful photos, what a handsome young man! have some cake for me!
cheers!
erin
Happiest of birthdays Jeremy!!! ENJOY! =)
Happy Birthday Jeremy -- hope you had a great day
Colleen
hi jeremy...happy birthday!
lisa
Happy Birthday Jeremy! I think you should tell your mom that you'd like a trip to Maine for your birthday. :)
I know it's late, but happy happy birthday Jeremy!
hope you had a GREAT day jeremy!!
Hi Jeremy: Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope the year ahead is a great one for you.
Post a Comment