This next project I'm kinda surprised over....I hadn't planned on making this...but felt inspired!! I found the canvas in my garage and had the rest in my scrap area. I used: WOW Embossing Powders, Shimmerz, Girls Paperie, Sakura Glaze pens, Helmars, and some embellishments.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
creating...outside my little box
This next project I'm kinda surprised over....I hadn't planned on making this...but felt inspired!! I found the canvas in my garage and had the rest in my scrap area. I used: WOW Embossing Powders, Shimmerz, Girls Paperie, Sakura Glaze pens, Helmars, and some embellishments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are awesome! You inspire me all the time.... and as for the title of this blog entry.... "outside my little box", there is not a box in existence that would hold all your creative ideas inside! Love you lady!
Just AMAZING! I hope your talent is contagious! Gimme some!
I saw this late last night but didn't have time to leave a comment. Sorry! What a fun and colorful little project, Suzy! I love the faciful feel of it and all the pretty colors!
I love mixed media and this is a wonderful example! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs XX
Barbara
Post a Comment