skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Every year I travel all over the country doing what I love to do....TEACHING!
I'm excited about going to a lot of my favorite stores!!! In the next few weeks I'll be in Canada, Southern Ca, Maryland, and other fun places!! I kit like a mad person this time a year and always like to give one KIT to a lucky winner. This is the kit that I'm giving away.
Here's what to do to win... Post a comment here...It can be anything about my blog. You can post up to 5 SEPERATE comments. I'll pick a number and which ever post it lands on...that person will win this class kit!!" You have from now until Wednesday of next week to do so. Good luck everyone!!! Looking forward to seeing your comments.hugs,Suzy West
39 comments:
Love you Suzy! Love your projects.... travel safe!
Signed up for your classes today!
Kim
Travel safely! Hope to see you soon!
Can't wait to see you! Don't forget your loonies and toonies!
love your projects and have save travels
Be safe in your travels!!! Great Kit!!
debpaint16@aol.com
"Comment"
It is now posted...LOL
Hope to catch up with you at OPP!
Hope all your travels are safe!
I love your mini albums! They always look so FUN! Everyone loved the one I made in class with you that had mini mustaches!!! It was like a fun SURPRISE inside!!! LOL
Love your work Suzy! Can't wait to see you in Cow Town!
Fun comments everyone!!
Please be sure to include your name.
Hugs
Suzy
So excited your at RW oak park .. Can't wait to scrap with you ;) thanks for classes !!!
With a grin
Steff m
I think you should travel to Hollister... okay, we don't have a store, but I have enough stuff to pretend! I guess we could drive to Fremont.... Miss you crazy lady!
Thank you so much Suzy for the giveaway it's so beautiful.
Anna Villano
trying again....I make journals...and would love to see how the pro's do it....love to win this!
Love your projects!!!
debpaint16@aol.com
Love your Mini Albums and can always use another!
Kim
I wish I live in SC to br albe to take your class. Do you ever teach in AZ. Love the color of your mini album. It will be a pleasure to win!!!
best regards,
Wanda
I'm so glad Sierra is doing well! Big hugs to all of you!
Would love to win!
Kim E.
I just love your mini albums, Suzy! The last two years that Crystal and I have taken your classes in Arlington we have had such a blast! Thanks so much!
Oh and thanks again for posting about the Fujifilm Instax 210. I'm having so much fun with it already :)
suuuuzzzzzyyyyyyy!!! i love you and i love your creations!!!
angela
Hi Suzy! Glad to find you here too- from FB page.. So lovely kit and I adore your work a lot!
Ok- it can be 5 posts, so this is the second one.. Love your work from EC DT we are together on and your kits are just outstanding! So much hope to win one.
This book is so cute!
That is just adorable!
I haven't scrapped anything in a while! Maybe I need this to jumpstart me!
And, maybe some of your creativity could rub off on me!
I think the best part of your job is that you LOVE it. All of the traveling and the fun people are just the perks :)
Thanks for the chance to win...now, I'll just sit back and hope ;)
You are getting into town just in time for the best weather we've had all year. Well done! No freezing Canadian jokes this time.
just love your projects .. so talented. wish I lived in CA!
mary t
can't wait to see your christmas projects!
mary t
thanks for a chance to win!! wahoo!
mary t
hope your daughter is doing fabulous!!
mary t
you do such beautiful work!!! mary t
Post a Comment