I've been taking lots of pictures with my iphone. I've added even more photo apps since my last post.

This is another new app that I got. I love this feature. This is Sierra at the Earth Day event.
Here is a picture of me in London.
I was asked to scan my signature last week to add to packaging for a new product that I created, so much fun!!!

This is a shot of my favorite nail color right now. LOVE IT!!!
Thanks for checking out my blog!!
Hugs
Suzy West
Here is a set of pictures of me TRYING to take pictures of Jeremy...but as you can see...or not see..he didn't let me. LOL

This is another new app that I got. I love this feature. This is Sierra at the Earth Day event.

Here is a picture of me in London.

Can you tell? I love the color green!! I didn't realize how many green color items I had.
I was asked to scan my signature last week to add to packaging for a new product that I created, so much fun!!!

This is a shot of my favorite nail color right now. LOVE IT!!!
Thanks for checking out my blog!!Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:
ok, I love the London pic!!! the sketch pic of Sierra looks great...mine never turn out that good....and the first set....well, they kind of look like ultrasound pics! LOL LOL hugs, Katrina
Post a Comment