This Tuesday I turn 40 and the celebration has already begun!!!
It started on Friday during lunch... Angel, Sierra, the boys, and I went out to Red Robins. We had a great lunch and then the waiters came and sang and gave me a hot fudge sundae.
It started on Friday during lunch... Angel, Sierra, the boys, and I went out to Red Robins. We had a great lunch and then the waiters came and sang and gave me a hot fudge sundae.
In the evening we celebrated at Our Paper Place!! There was yummy cake and snacks!!
So much fun!!!
So much fun!!!
Today the family and I went to an awesome restaurant and we celebrated there!! I had such a great time with them!!!! Nothing makes me more happy than to have everyone together.
Before I show you all the pictures from my birthday party....here's a sneak peak of my class at Our Paper Place.
It's a layout class using Crate Paper!!!!
It's on Wednesday, March 16th--Starts at 7pm
To sign up call the store at 510-794-4487
It's on Wednesday, March 16th--Starts at 7pm
To sign up call the store at 510-794-4487
You will make four different layouts!!
Here are some of the pictures from tonight!!!Me and my kiddos!!! I love them so much!!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment