Today I spent the day at an awesome scrapbook/stamp store in Chicago called Creative Cuts and Crafts. The store was filled lots of fun yummy products and the
spot next door was dedicated to classes and events.
I had a great time with these wonderful ladies who were excited to get their groove on!
We got down and dirty with a lot of fabrics, paints, glimmer mists, stamps, and more!
Tomorrow I will be teaching another fun class and I look forward to hanging out there again!!!!
Here are some fun photos that Sarah and Gloria took for me.






2 comments:
looks like so much fun!! wish I was there!
OMG! If anyone doubts this story I have the needle marks in my arms to prove it!! LOL I hardly remember anything but the last day...and btw I DID bring tools - but they were not the RIGHT tools....I'm such a girl! The awesome thing is that when the chips are down, the AWESOME people keep going! THANKS to SUZY, SARAH, TRICIA, CARRIE, NORMA & her sweet hubby DAMIEN!!!!
Post a Comment