The creating continues and I couldn't be more happy! Yesterday was such a fun day for me. I literally stayed in my pj's all day and hung out in my room doing NOTHING but scrapping and watching tv. Why? because I felt like it. It was nice to do nothing but fun stuff.
Here are two layouts that I did.
Love how this layout turned out. I used all Crate Paper. Love this paper line!! It's probably one of my favorites they have ever come out with. The colors are so me.
The title I did on my own. I wrote the word with my Sakura Pen and then cut it out.
The colors on the corrugated cardboard are Tattered Angels--glimmer mist and chalk board. Loving the chalkboard!! Wowsers!! The colors really pop!
I sealed the layout with my new favorite toy, Mod Podge Glitter. I can't stop playing with it.
If you're a fan, you need to become a FAN!!!
Here's another layout with Crate Paper. The papers and embellishments are sooo darn stinkin' cute! They fit the picture perfectly. The title is my own. I did the same thing as I did on the layout above. You can't tell but my flowers are domed, I used Glossy Accents to do that.
Thanks for looking!!
Hugs, Suzy West
5 comments:
I love your style (and your handwriting!)! Beautiful layouts and I could so use a jamma day in my scraproom! :)
Your projects are wonderful! Love the products you used. I love the store in Sherwood, OR that you are going to soon!!!
Wow! You got the coolest effect on that layout! Great work!
Gorgeous layouts!
This is great stuff!!! I too love your style!!!
Post a Comment