So these last couple of weeks have been super busy but fun for the family. We had a lot going on with the holidays, making sure Sierra didn't get sick again, outings, work, and more.
Here are some of my favorite pictures. (borrowed the game ones from Erin's blog, LOL)
Here are some of my favorite pictures. (borrowed the game ones from Erin's blog, LOL)
I absolutely LOVE this photo of Erin, Kristen, and I.
The three of us (plus our friend Jenny) are going to hang out in Anaheim for CHA!!
Okay so I had more photos to post but for some reason it's not letting me. LOL I'll try to post more tomorrow.
Hugs, Suzy West
4 comments:
i had so much fun with you girl!!!
I was wondering is this in the Bay Area. I live in San Francisco and havn't found many places to shop?
Just curious and Love your BLOG!!
La Cubana, Viv
I was wondering is this in the Bay Area. I live in San Francisco and havn't found many places to shop?
Just curious and Love your BLOG!!
La Cubana, Viv
Post a Comment