Friday nights are a lot of fun!! I get to hang out with my friends which is always great!! Most of the time I do nothing but this time I got a little bit of scrapping done. (miracle)
On Saturday I got to sleep in a little! It was so wonderful! It's been a LONG time since I've gotten a chance to sleep in. I got to work and started scrapping again with Rocio, who was designing something for the store.
I managed to scrap three pages. Two I really like and the third I'm going to re-do. Here are the two I like.
On Saturday I got to sleep in a little! It was so wonderful! It's been a LONG time since I've gotten a chance to sleep in. I got to work and started scrapping again with Rocio, who was designing something for the store.
I managed to scrap three pages. Two I really like and the third I'm going to re-do. Here are the two I like.
Love that Smile--Using NEW Creative Cafe products!!
On Sunday, I took the kids to lunch. That was nice. We then met up with Angel and her family to go to the park. The weather was beautiful!
Heading to the playground @ Lake Elizabeth!
2 comments:
Isn't that Creative Cafe stuff wonderful!! Great layouts!!
ooh soooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment