DEFINITELY the red! LOVE it, Suzy!! :)
I am a hunter green fan, but the red looks fabulous Suzy!!nesting again?
i like the red suzy :)
I think Rick jr. will like the red too. :)
totally loving the red!!a cheerful, bright, happy color!
Hi Suzy. I'm a "green" kind of girl, but I think the green would look really nice with your sunflowers.Hugs!
very cute Suzy!!!! i like the red I think it brightens up your dining room! Great job!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
DEFINITELY the red! LOVE it, Suzy!! :)
I am a hunter green fan, but the red looks fabulous Suzy!!
nesting again?
i like the red suzy :)
I think Rick jr. will like the red too. :)
totally loving the red!!
a cheerful, bright, happy color!
Hi Suzy. I'm a "green" kind of girl, but I think the green would look really nice with your sunflowers.
Hugs!
very cute Suzy!!!! i like the red I think it brightens up your dining room! Great job!!!!
Post a Comment