Hi there gals!!! I thought I would post all my upcoming classes this year. I hope to see you guys at a store near by!!!
April 27th-29th
Leave A legacy
1510 Route 44 suite#18
Raynham, Massachusetts 02767
http://www.leavealegacyscrapbooking.com/
Scrapbook Cupboard
516 N. Bedford Street
E. Bridgewater, MA 02333
http://www.scrapbookcupboard.net/
May 19-20
Table Scrapz
Jenn, owner
1002 Brea Mall
Brea, CA 92821
http://mysite.verizon.net/res8t20e/tablescrapzbrea/
June 2nd
Creative Gatherings
244 W. Main Street
Goshen, Ny 10924
http://www.creative-gatherings.com/
July 21st-24th
http://www.chashow.org/
AUGUST 11-13th
I am teaching a class @ Gotta Crop Jackson scrapbook get-away weekend
www.gottacrop.com
October 10-12th
http://www.memorytrends.com/
November 2-5th
1. I will teach at Scrapbook Island Thursday, Nov 2nd, (don't have the addy yet)
2. Ink About It Friday & Saturday (Nov 3/4)
6 Carlisle Road, Westford,
Massachusetts, 01886
http://www.inkaboutitonline.com/
3. Wholly Scrap Sunday, November 5th.
44 Lafayette Rd (Rte 1)
PO Box 95
North Hampton, NH 03862
www.whollyscrap.com
December 1-2nd
Lasting Memories Scrapbooking
46 Miller Road
Mahopac, NY 10541
http://lastingmemoriesscrapbook.com/
Riverside Scrapbook Co.
2 Penn Ave
Matamoras, PA 18336
www.riversideScrapbook.com
Have a great day!!!
Hugs
Suzy
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
SO looking forward to your visit, Suzy!!!
What's your favorite candy and I'll be sure we stock the store with it?? Favorite drink??
Michelle
Scrapbook Cupboard
You are so sweet!!! I love anything chocolate and my favorite soda is pepsi!!!!
Hugs
Better have plenty of Pixie Stix on hand Michelle! Have a fun tour Suzy!
Suzy, I'm tagging you!!
You need to “Write 5 nice and interesting things about someone you know”
I wish I lived closer so you could take pictures of me!!! You are such a talented photographer!!!
Suzy! I had no idea you had a blog! (duh) On your calendar you posted Scrapbook Island in November..OUR Scrapbook Island? In San Jose??? that would be SO cool!! Didja know that Teresa Collins is coming in June? She's gonna do a little album for us CKU wannabe-s who can't go (sigh)
You are one VERY busy gal!!
You've got it!
Post a Comment