Thursday, February 22, 2007
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
The way she said that, made me smile. She's so stinkin' cute!!!
I love all her little poses that she gives me. This is all her!! LOL
I love this shot. She looked over to see her daddy whom she adores and I snapped this picture.
I just love her to bits!!! She's the sweetest little thing!!
Monday, February 19, 2007
Anyways, wanted to give a shout out to the gals that attended!!!
Rocio D., Lonae and Amber S., Victoria F., Charmaine M., Erin Y., Veronica L., and Nelana T.
Two of the regulars were missing this time around but wanted to send a shout out to them too!!! Hey there Janice N. and Traci V.!!!
You gals are the best and I love my time with you!!!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
As many of you know, I'm going to be opening up a scrapbook store outside of the home. I've been in the garage for almost 8 years!! We should have been out of here a long time ago but I have wanted to stay home with the kids for as long as I could.
Everyone is in school now and it's a perfect time for me to move. Sooooo....we have found a place, ordered everything to make the place beautiful, ordered a ton of stuff, and tomorrow, I'm doing a walk through with the owner.
It looks like we are going to start getting the store ready in less than 2 WEEKS! HOLY COW!! I can't wait to have my "vision" come to life. I look forward to having my design team create in our new place, and to see the classroom come to life. If my calculations are correct we are going to fit between 32-35 people in the new store for classes and crops!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!
Thanks to everyone for all their wonderful support and inspiration!!!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Signing someone's book.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Okay so 5 random facts about me:
1. I hardly ever wear make-up but when I do, I have to do it all...foundation, three colors of eye shadow plus the bases to make it stay on all day, eyeline, eyelash curler, mascar, lipliner, lipstick, blush. LOL
2. Every night between 11pm-12am I watch Will and Grace.
3. I love fondue in the worst way!!! I go to my favorite fondue restaurant atleast once a week which happens to be 45 minutes away.
4. My heart skips a beat everytime Paul puts his arms around me.
5. I use to be a break dancer when I was in my teens!!LOL I was one of the first female "breakers" in our area. LOL I can still do some moves....when noone is looking!LOL
I'm tagging the following people:
Monday, February 05, 2007
1. The garage is moving!! I'm getting a bigger store outside of my house!!EEK!!! I'm going to be unleashed!! This is scary!!
Where? I'll be in Fremont
When? It's going to be March or April
What? Let's just say it's in a great area. I'm going to have a lot of space for crops, classes, and lots of merchandise!!!
I have the whole place decorated in my head!! I've literally had dreams about the way it's going to look. So exciting!!!
2. CHA--was extremely succesful for myself as a person and for the company I design for, Canvas Concepts.
I came back with THREE book deals. I'm excited for my g4 team.
I can't give all the details on the books but I will say this:
First book will be released in July. Krista, Nichole, myself, and one of my other garage girs, Sylvia Bargas will be working on that one. Michelle is taking a break on that book because she's a busy girl!LOL
Second book: Krista, Michelle, Nichole, and I will be working on that one. This one will also be out in July.
Third book will be out in January and it will be Krista, Nichole, myself, and I'm not sure who yet.
During CHA some companies were chosen to do videos. Ours was chosen. Here's the video.
3. I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling this year but not as much as last. I have made commitments to stores already and am excited to see them. I also have other big things planned where I'll be either in different state or country. LOL
4. Angel's wedding is just around the corner. May is going to be crazy!!! We have National Scrapbook day and her wedding!!! YIKES!!!
We have been working on her invitations. They are so cute!!! The colors? pink, black, and white. LOVE THEM!!!
5. I'm excited about my little grandson. He's so adorable. He's crawling, standing against things, and happier than ever. I just love him!!!
Okay I think that's everything. I'll post more soon!!
Oh wait, a shout out to some of my special friends who have really been there for me lately during all this craziness:
Rocio, Nichole, Michelle, Laurie, and Erin!! I love ya gals!!!