Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Getting ready for the new store...


As many of you know, I'm going to be opening up a scrapbook store outside of the home. I've been in the garage for almost 8 years!! We should have been out of here a long time ago but I have wanted to stay home with the kids for as long as I could.
Everyone is in school now and it's a perfect time for me to move. Sooooo....we have found a place, ordered everything to make the place beautiful, ordered a ton of stuff, and tomorrow, I'm doing a walk through with the owner.


It looks like we are going to start getting the store ready in less than 2 WEEKS! HOLY COW!! I can't wait to have my "vision" come to life. I look forward to having my design team create in our new place, and to see the classroom come to life. If my calculations are correct we are going to fit between 32-35 people in the new store for classes and crops!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for all their wonderful support and inspiration!!!
Hugs,
Suzy West

12 comments:

Laurie said...

Looking forward to all the fun!! I am so excited for you!! =)

mesogoofy2 said...

Congrats Suzy! I'm looking forward to hanging out at your new awesome scrapbook store!!!!!

erin yamabe said...

we're all so happy and excited for you!!! and cannot wait to be creating and teaching there with you! thanks again for all you do!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Suzy! Can't wait to see the new place =)
Melita

Kent said...

Psst - I am a good painter if you need help!

milkcan said...

That's so awesome! Congrats on your new store!

Julie Kelley said...

OMGosh! How exciting!! Congratulations!

Cammeron said...

Congratulations!! That sounds wonderful! I hope for all the best for you :)

Cammeron said...

Congratulations!! That sounds wonderful! I hope for all the best for you :)

Cammeron said...

Congratulations!! That sounds wonderful! I hope for all the best for you :)

karla said...

Suzy - like I told you before, I am so happy for you!! I fat anytime you need anything AT ALL, don't hesitate to call me!!!

~karla

Pearl Maple - Mandy Collins said...

Congratulations
We are all cheering you on