Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I've been tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin you are such a freak!! I love ya girl!!!LOL
Okay so 5 random facts about me:

1. I hardly ever wear make-up but when I do, I have to do it all...foundation, three colors of eye shadow plus the bases to make it stay on all day, eyeline, eyelash curler, mascar, lipliner, lipstick, blush. LOL

2. Every night between 11pm-12am I watch Will and Grace.

3. I love fondue in the worst way!!! I go to my favorite fondue restaurant atleast once a week which happens to be 45 minutes away.

4. My heart skips a beat everytime Paul puts his arms around me.

5. I use to be a break dancer when I was in my teens!!LOL I was one of the first female "breakers" in our area. LOL I can still do some moves....when noone is looking!LOL

I'm tagging the following people:
Ali Edwards
Stacy Julian
Heidi Swapp
Lisa Bearnson

Hugs
Suzy

5 comments:

erin yamabe said...

whatcha mean, when no one is looking??? we LOVE your moves girl, and you know it is cuz you are HOT!! LOL. you just crack me up!

Adrienne " A little dramatic at times" said...

A break dancer! LOL and I too LOVE FONDUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will be very surprised if these people you tagged will actually respond.

Laurie said...

It's HAMMER TIME!! I'm still waiting for my wedding gift performance! =)

Anonymous said...

Where's Fondue? I would love to try it.