Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Welcome back...

WOW, It's been a long long long time since I blogged! I've been really busy so I apologize for not updating for a long time.
I have a lot going on and I want to tell you about a few!!

This weekend I'll be at It's All About the Scrapbooks in Dixon, Ca.
May 2-3rd I'll be at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, Ca
May 9-10th I'll be at Treasured Memories in Oak Park, Ca
May 16-18th I'll be in Fallbrook, Ca for the Picture This Boutique & Retreats event
May 30-31st I'll be at The Making Place in Escondido, Ca

I'll post June's events in my next post. I have a lot of fun places I'm visiting then too!!!

I want to tell you about an exciting event that I'm doing! Prima contacted me and asked me if I would do an event and I gladly accepted. :) I'm having fun planning this event.
I asked my friends at Picture This Boutique & Retreats to join me and sell at that event. I'll be inviting different stores to sell at different events I do. :)

Here's the information on this new one. I'd love for you to join us!!!


Payment Options


Hope you can make it!!!

Have a wonderful week!!!!

0 comments: