Thursday, April 10, 2014

I have a brand new fun kit!!

BEING ME Flip Book
I just finished kitting this fun kit that I created using NEW Teresa Collins.
It's such a fun little flip book. Everything is cut to size and ready for you to put together.
Comes with:
*Stand
*12x12 cuttable sheets
*TWO-6x12 stickers
*Patterned brad set
*Doily
*And all the papers, ribbons, etc that are cut to size.
If you are in the southern California area I will be teaching this at The Making Place in Escondido, Ca 


Thank you everyone for coming by! Please feel free to leave me a message.


1 comments:

zunaira mehar said...

Good an very informative post. I will come back to your blog regullary. One thing: I do not exactly know what do you mean in the second paragraph. Could you please exmplain your opinion?

Cardsharing Server