Monday, May 13, 2013

new projects and more!! (picture heavy)

Over the weekend I went to a farewell crop for Patti Snyder. Had a lot of fun with everyone! We didn't stay the whole time because my friend Lisa's husband was making us dinner. He was so sweet to do that and it was so yummy!! We decided to continue to crop and had a lot of fun!!
Love Gina and Lisa!!! I can't believe we didn't take any pictures while we were scrapping.
Here's a project I created over the weekend.





While I was on my trip to Texas I created a TON!!! I don't know what got into me.
Here are the projects.
Pam, owner of Heart Of Texas Studios gave me one of her albums to play with and I made this bad boy!!

Glitz sent me a whole bunch of products to teach with and this is what I did. :)




 
 These projects will be taught at different stores!!! I'm super excited!!!
Thanks for looking!!
Hugs,

0 comments: