Monday, April 22, 2013

Friendships

I am so lucky to have a lot of people that I call friends!
I have some that I scrap with, some I shop with, some that I take trips with, and some that I do a little bit of everything with. LOL
 
Gina Lideros is someone that I'm super close with. We've done a little bit of everything above. LOL
Love these pictures that my friend Kristi Lewis took of us. Had to make something fun with them.
 
On Friday, a bunch of us gathered at Scrapbook Territory and had a blast!!!!
Here's a picture of four of us crazies that I scrapped with.
I wanted to show you a wonderful quote I found online. Love it!!!
 
This weekend I'm off to teach at Treasured Memories!! I love the store and the owner!!
On Friday I'm doing demos fro 5pm-6pm. Then were off to have dinner with Becky Higgins!! So excited and then she's doing a presentation from 7pm-9pm.
It's going to be a lot of fun!!!
On Saturday I am teaching some classes. Can't wait!
 
Thanks for letting me share and for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. :)
 
Hugs,


1 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

awww, I feel so honored. I am so lucky to call you friend. Love you girl!