Thursday, April 18, 2013

A wonderful weekend!!

I just came home from a wonderful EXTENDED weekend in San Diego!!
I taught at a really cool store called, Stamping Details. It's so stinkin' cute!! It's in a really cool looking town called Poway. If you are ever in the area, you have to go visit. You'll LOVE it!!
 


 
When I wasn't at the store, I was scrapping and being SUPER CRAZY with a lot of my friends that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! These are my Ever After Scrapbook peeps!!
 

Got to spend quality time with this beauty!!! Just love her!! We spent a lot of time together and chatted about a ton of different things!!! She makes the most amazing cookies! She knows I especially love her peanut butter ones so she made me some!! 

I'm working on a new class for Shabby Shutters Scrapbooks in Nova Scotia. This is the cover of the book. Can't wait for it to be done. Will be using some Glitz inside!! YAY!!!
 
Thanks for looking everyone! I'm off to get packed up for a crop tomorrow at Scrapbook Territory. Looking forward to seeing my friends Gina, Tori, and Lisa!!
Hugs

1 comments:

Sherry said...

You rock 10x over! Thank you for keeping Papercrafting so vibrant and exciting!