Sunday, March 03, 2013

A birthday, some pages, and fun!

Today is a great day!!! I woke up thinking about my beautiful baby girl who's celebrating a birthday!!! I can't believe it was 24 years ago that she came into this world and completely changed our lives. I love you my sweetness!

I'm looking forward to celebrating with her today.
Yesterday, I spent the day at an awesome crop with a lot of really cool people!!! I got to see the girls that I spent last weekend with. It was so great to spend the day with Gina again! We had so much fun! There was a masssage therapist and we treated each other two massages. LOL

I completed three projects. I forgot to take pictures of one because it was late but here are some pictures of the other two. I made it using Prima products that the company sent me. I also used Clearsnap, therm-o-web, Helmars, Sakura, May Arts, Crafters Workshop, Helmars, and more!!


So I'm now off to spend the day with my girl!!! Have a fabulous Sunday everyone!!!
Hugs,

3 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

suzy, love what you created! it was really nice talking with you on Saturday too!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

btw...my hair is now blond...lol!

Gina Lideros said...

that was a fun day, we will have to do it again :)