Thursday, February 28, 2013

favorites in my home

When I buy things at my favorite store, HOMEGOODS or at vintage shops ...I can tell you where the item is going to go in my house. I can vision where it will be placed and what I'm going to do with it.
These are some of my favorite things in my place.
 
My bedroom
My favorite thing in my room are my pillows. LOVE fluffy pillows. LOL
 
Here's a close up of my fluffies. :)
 
 At night I put them on the side of my table.

This if my livingroom. This is what it looked like during Christmas. :)

I love this crate. I think that's what it's called. LOL I put in a lot of goodies. 
 
I found this drawer at a sale in Sacramento. Fell in love instantly. The container in the very bottom is one that I got from one of the owners of WOW in England.

A fun little register I found in Niles area which is full of vintage shops. 

I found these little spice containers and had to have them. 
 
Love this typewriter that my dad gave me. He's had it for a long time.
 
My dining table. Love my dishes.
 
I wanted to put my towells in something. As soon as I found this wire thing I had to have it. It's not made for towells. It was in the office section. I wrote those words on the labels.
 
I found these containers the other day. Love them!!
 
Thanks for letting me share some of my favorite pieces in my house.
Hugs,


3 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Awwww, I love your favorite things. My definite favorite piece is the vintage cash register.......Thanks for sharing ♥

Gina Lideros said...

love your favorite things too, how much were those tins? lol