Monday, February 25, 2013

a weekend worth blogging about

It's 5:25pm....my day was spent in bed doing work for WOW Embossing Powders, helping the stores that I'm teaching at place orders for products I'll be using in class, and watching the Jodi Arias trial. LOL It kept me busy all day.

I just came back from a fantastic weekend being with friends!!! It was my birthday gift to myself. I want to thank my friends Angela and Ghia for putting this event together. It was so great!!! I loved it! I spent it with everyone but had special time with my girl, Gina Lideros. This is a picture of she and I in Homegoods....we went out to eat and it just so happen to be next to Homegoods so we went there and had fun doing a little bit of shopping.


Gina and I love to spend our birthdays together...We love so much of the similar things and she totally surprised me with the best gift ever!!!! She bought me a wireless printer. I had so much fun printing pictures that were on my iphone and ipad. Check out my instagram pictures. Thank you Gina!!!!


I made several things while I was there. I was on a mission to create with some awesome products. These two made their debut there.


I used these products along with my WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS, paints by ART ANTHOLOGY, and more!! Here's what I made with these bad boys.




I also made this fun book using random pieces of corrugated board.

I'm excited to be teaching these projects at a lot of my favorite scrapbook stores. I'll be announcing more stores very soon!! We are just finalizing all the projects.

Here are some favorite family photos from our Pier 39 day trip.




 
 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I appreciate it!! Please leave me a message.
 

2 comments:

Jennifer Jones said...

Love the layouts! Hope you will come to Austin, TX!

Gina Lideros said...

you're welcome! Enjoy!