Monday, July 02, 2012

Deep in the heart of Texas

There have been many times in my life where I've thought, I need to thank my
Heavenly Father for putting wonderful people in my life.

I'm having one of those moments right now. The last few days have been very
special for me for more than one reasons.

As you all know, I love teaching. I love hanging out and meeting new people
everywhere I go. I love listening to their stories and looking at their
pictures. I love seeing their faces when they've completed something that I've
taught. I love hearing the WOWS and YAY when they have learned something new.

This past weekend I got to hang out with amazing girls with amazing stories!
I want to tell you about three girls. Three sisters. I'll try not to get
emotional when I type....ooops too late.

You know how I love and gush about my
family? I'm going to take a moment and gush on others besides my own. :)

Three sisters:

One...the owner of a beautiful scrapbook store.
One that helps to manage the store.
One that helps out her sisters.
They all live pretty close to each other. As I talked to them individually I
learned how much they love each other and how much they felt their sisters did
for them. They are so grateful to have each other.

My heart is so full right now over what I saw, heard, and felt.

Thank you to these three girls....my three beautiful friends.

Tonight when I say my prayers...I'll be thanking my heavenly father for you and your shining
examples.

Here are some pictures of my weekend with them. Can't wait to see them again in October!!






 Next stop...CHA!!! Come and see me at the WOW Embossing Powder booth!! It's going to be awesome!!! Then I'm off to Ever After where I'm teaching a fun class and cropping with the girls!!!

Have a great week everyone!
Hugs,

0 comments: