Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A contest, two projects, and the scrapping of three friends.

The time is 9:05am and I've been a wake since 6am doing some work.

I've been busy getting things ready for CHA on my end. It's been even busier for everyone in London!!! They have been working very hard over there and just shipped a lot of the booth items "to America!". LOL

I'm in Elk Grove the next couple of days creating and picking up items from my leads in this area. Had so much fun creating with two of my favorite girls...Tricia Wilson and Gina Lideros!! I have so much fun when I'm with them!!!! We laugh, we chat, we eat!!! Love these girls so much!!!

Here are two layouts that I made using some of my favorite WOW colors!
This first one is using :Whirlypop & Ebony embossing powders. I used the new templates by Crafters Workshop. Paper & stickers are by Echo Park. I used Helmars liquid adhesive and the rest of the adhesives were by Therm-o-web.

This next one is one that I created is using bright white, Neurtral Ultra Shimmer, Clear Ultra High, and Angel Wings. I used more templates by Crafters Workshop. Papers & stickers are by Echo Park. I used Helmars, Thermo-o-web, and Sakura. The Sprays are by Clearsnap.
I'm excited about my Christmas stamps for WOW are being released at this show!! We have these and three others!!!!
Who wants to win one of these bad boys????


Leave me a comment and tell me what you think you would create if you had one of these stamps!! I'll be choosing a winner on the last day of CHA. Will post the winner in a next post.

Right after CHA, I'll be traveling stratight to Vista, CA to teach at Ever After Scrapbooks!!! If you are in the area, come and see me!! We are going to have a lot of fun!!!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Hugs,

10 comments:

Arts and Crafts Fanatic! said...

Would love to win some stamps and make some great holiday gift tags!

In Memory of Muriel May Clemens said...

good luck to everyone, if I won I would make holiday cards, tags and bookmarks for the kids at the elementary school.

Jennifer N. said...

Well, I would go just a *little* nuts with those Christmas stamps. If I start now, I might have cards done by December. Ha! Have fun at CHA!

Christine Rossi said...

If I had these stamps, I would of course make Christmas cards. But I would also make Shrinky Dink charms. They would be so cute! I'm jealous and wish I could go to CHA. Have fun! Hope to see you sometime???

Gina Lideros said...

loving the CHA projects, and loved hanging out with you while you made them.

Tanya said...

I would be making some cards and gift tags!! Love them :)
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

PamAm said...

Definitely create my 2012 Christmas cards & layouts !! They are precious!

butterfly843 said...

Love the layouts. The first thing I'd make with those stamps would be Christmas cards.

Christine said...

would love to win those stamps! i'd be making lots and lots of tags and cards!

Elena said...

I would like to use it in my scrapbook pages, and make cards