Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's a new day...and a new post.

So today is a great day! Yesterday not so much, as I was recovering from food poisoning! I won't even go into that story as I decided quick that I was going to get better fast. lolI'm a strong believer that if I say I'm sick...I'm going to be sick and visa versa! So here to tell ya...I'm feeling great!!

Today is my grandson, Tanner's 6th birthday!! This kid is so amazing!! I was there the day he was BORN and I've enjoyed watching this little cutie grow!!! Love you cutie!
I'm working on a lot of projects for CHA. It's coming up soon! I'm really excited about all that's going on, my class that I'm teaching, and everyone we will see. I have a ton of boxes full of products for all my students!! It's going to be a lot of fun!!! Make sure to come and see us at the WOW Embossing Powders booth in the next exhibitor section.

Okay so now for the winner of the hambly give away contest....

Bloggerjo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...
I love the overlays! No one makes them like they do!

Suzy, what's their address? I'm gonna try and head there Monday!

4:48 PM

Email me so I can send you a package!!!

A couple of weeks ago I went to Gina's to create and to celebrate her birthday. It was so much fun!! Here are a couple of pictures from that night.

I have to brag about my baby!!! My little Sierra said she wanted to design with duct tape. She's been creating like crazy!!! Here are a few things she made the other day. ALL items made with JUST duct tape!!! Her designs!!! LOVE!



Thanks everyone for stopping by. I'm resting up as tonight I'm going to see NEW EDITION in concert with my brother!! So happy to spend time with him!!!
Hugs

1 comments:

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

Glad you are feeling better!!