Monday, June 04, 2012

Good Bye Hambly Studios--CONTEST!!!!

As you all may know...I'm a huge fan of Hambly Studios. I've used them for years in all my classes. Unfortunately, Mr. Hambly is ready to retire and so it's time to say good bye to this awesome company! They asked me to help put together their clearance sale so here I am ready to give you the 411....

This clearance sale will be available to EVERYONE!!

Hambly Clearance Sale
Place: 941 George Street, Santa Clara, Ca 95054
Date(s): June 11th-13th
Times: 10am-9pm
Prices:
All papers will be sold in 25 packs!
Pattern Paper packs--$5.00 (for the entire package!!!)
Overlay packs--$10.00 (for the entire package!!)
(regular size packs) Rub-on's--$3.00/6 pack
(large size packs) Rub-on's--$4.50/6 pack


ONLINE ORDERS for store owners--You have until Wednesday, June 6th to place your online orders. After this...you'll have to come in to purchase.
Please EMAIL your orders in to Rose at rose.s@hamblystudios.com


Everyone(open to the public) come on in on the dates shown above!! Once items are gone....they are gone FOREVER! Don't miss out!


CONTEST-----Who would like to win some Hambly? Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite hambly product is...I'll pick a winner on Friday and send you a fun Hambly package!!!
Hugs

26 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

I'm sad about Hambly. My all time favorite product is their Overlays, but I also love their washi tape.

Tessa Buys said...

I'm really sad, too! My favorite are the overlays, but I love the papers and tapes, too. Wish I was just a bit closer to justify the drive!

Molly said...

It's a bummer about Hambly - they made the BEST overlays!! My favorites are the Chicken Coop, Lattice and Mini Circle.

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I love the overlays! No one makes them like they do!

Suzy, what's their address? I'm gonna try and head there Monday!

Katrina said...

oh, I so wish I was there, I would scoop some stuff up since I just discovered them not that long ago! I love the overlays....love love love.....hugs Katrina

Wendy said...

Definitely the overlays!

mary h. said...

My favorite are the overlays. I Love. LOVE. LOVE them. I wish I had more. Even my girls love them and have their own stash...This news made me sad, as in, lump in my throat & tears in my eyes. I'm happy for Mr.Hambly but sad for the rest of us.

Lori W said...

I love me some hambly rub ons...and overlays! :)

beadz said...

I hate seeing a great company go :(
But I hope that Mr. Hambly enjoys his retirement. I love Hambly's overlays - such great quality.

Gini

Jennifer N. said...

So sad to hear this. I love their overlays !

Katarina Damm-Blomberg said...

Im do sad to hear that Hambly is closing down :(
Wish I lived closer then I would get me lots of overlay frames, and rubons // Katarina

dorism6220 said...

I love their overlays! Great paper too.

Kari said...

I'm sad Hambly is closing. I loved theirh and made products, amazing craftsman ship! My favorites are their papers... the simple patterns and heavy paper! I always wanted to try their washi tape... I hope I can get some before its all gone!

debpaint16 said...

So sorry that another great company is closing!! Their overlays are the best & their washi tape!!!
debpaint16@aol.com

scrapbookgrl73 said...

Rub Ons are my favorite!!!! The overlays are a close 2nd!!!!

Queen Marcie said...

Love them and so sad to see them go!!!

RiNNE said...

I'm so sad!! I love Hambly! My fave are the overlays! I'll be coming to the sale!

susan m said...

I love Hambly! I am sure they will enjoy retirement! I love their overlays and papers.

RachelG said...

I am so sorry to see them go, I love their products! My favorite is the overlays, especially the bright colors. I wish I lived closer so I could shop the warehouse sale. :(

l said...

Linda Hagerty said: Sad to see Hambly close shop. LOVED their overlays and especially their newest lines with the mustaches, airplanes, cameras... it makes me sad to think about no more Hambly overlays...(sigh)

jojobeth1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jojobeth1 said...

I love the overlays. I love the chandeliers. And all the pink and teal ones!

jojobeth1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jojobeth1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pearly01 said...

I love their screens! Rubbons are pretty nice too! I have hoard my stash I'm going to miss their products! :(

littleziggybird said...

loving hambly all the way from australia...so sad to hear of their closure but sure that retirement is well deserved. Hambly products will live on with our memories so all is not lost!! xx