Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Love creating new projects!

I can't say enough times how lucky I am to do what I do for a living. Everytime I create, I feel so grateful that I get to play with lots of my favorite products.
I've been creating a lot of book projects using lots of mod podge, gesso, paints, and my favorite...WOW powders!!!! This project has all this plus Helmars, Epiphany Crafts, and Echo Park Papers. 

Here's a sneak peak of one of the pages on the inside.

I created this while at Scrapbook Territory in Berkley. My friend Kristi Lewis put this crop together for us and we had such a great time! Here are a couple of pictures she took of me and two of my besties!!

This week will be all about creating for CHA, getting my son ready for his senior ball, and for spending time with family.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to! Please leave me a message. :) Love reading your posts.

Hugs

5 comments:

Kristin said...

looks amazing!!

Suzy West said...

Thanks Kristin!!

dorism6220 said...

Host another class locally soon!tesBu A411

Creando Con Detalles said...

Looks amazing!!!!! LOVE IT!

Suzy West said...

Thank you girls!