Saturday, April 14, 2012

A stampede has come through my house!

If you saw my house at the moment....you'd be SCARED!LOL It looks like a stampede went through it!
I've been on a kitting frenzy for my classes in Puerto Rico.
My house is filled with WOW Embossing Powders, Basically Bare, Simple Stories, Echo Park, Hambly, Sakura, and more! I'm making 200 kits!
I need to have everything done by tonight as I'm going to spend Sunday finishing up all the prep work for the tv show that I'm filming for on Tuesday in Ohio!!
While I'm away I'll try to post pictures so make sure to check back often. I'll also be starting a blog hop for WOW!!! So make sure to check out the the WOW blog! It starts soon!
Here are a couple of sneak peaks of some of my layouts & tags that I'm teaching soon!
In the next few weeks I'll be at Treasured Memories in southern ca and Tasha's Scrapbook Retreats in south dakota so make sure to check them out!!
Okay I'm off to go kit again!!! Have a great day!

4 comments:

margie rodriguez said...

Margie- From Puerto Rico
Yes....I LOVE...WHAT I SEE IS WHAT I WILL GET...........YESSSSSSSSSSS

Anniebee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anniebee said...

Just gorgeous, Suzy, all of it. I love how the photo and title seem to look illuminated on the first layout. The darker background really makes them pop. Very nice! Have fun in your travels.

Annexx

Gina Lideros said...

fun sneaks, you know that I always love your work. So excited that I get to see you next week!