Sunday, April 01, 2012

Local WOW fans....come take a class at MY HOUSE!!!!!

I have an amazing job! I travel to stores all over the world teaching with products that I love!!!
I've been asked a lot lately locally but I haven't had time to put anything together.
It turns out that I have ONE Saturday available this month and so I thought it would be fun to have students over at MY HOUSE to learn and get super spoiled!!!!
Everyone has asked me to teach this class pictured below, so I'll be teaching this ONCE here and then it's off to Treasured Memories in southern ca.
Class: ENJOY THE EVERYDAY
Date: Friday, April 6th
Time: 7pm-10pm
Cost: ONLY $30.00--everything is included!!!!
Description:
This is probably one of my most favorite projects I've EVER created and have had the opportunity to teach!! I'm so excited to share this with you!!! You will be creating a fun home decor piece that will WOW everyone that see's it. You will be creating the cover of this book and a couple of pages inside. (the main part is the cover). You will be playing with sprays, WOW embossing powders, mod podge, gesso, and a lot of fun embellishments!!! You'll learn how to use different kinds of embossing powders from my collection with WOW and other WOW amazing colors including ultra highs, embossing with glitters, and more!!!
tools needed for class
Helmars liquid adhesive
Double sided tape
paper piercer
ink pad (browns and deep green
Foam squares
glue dots
scissors
trimmer
brayer,if you have one
VERSAMARK--IMPORTANT!!
Embossing heat gun--IMPORTANT!! (first 5 people to sign up can use one of my WOW embossing guns)
To sign up for this (space limited) class--Please email me HERE. I promise you a night of a lot of fun!!!! So come play in my scrap area!!!!
Hugs

0 comments: