Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Class is in session....

Hi there peeps!! Guess where I'm at right now? I'll give you a hint...I got on a train to get here.
If you guessed...Gina Lidero's house, you are right! I'm here getting assignments done using WOW Embossing Powders.
I've been on create and kit mode. Here's what's up.
I'm teaching at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, Ca in two weeks. I'm teaching two really fun classes!!! If you are in the area, come and see me! It's going to be fun!!! I LOVE hanging out with Camille and the gang!! You can call them to sign up. 760-630-2767.
I'm teaching in Puerto Rico at Imaginic Scrapbook store. I'm teaching there the weekend of April 19th! I look forward to teaching in espanol!! Hola, banos, pantalones, etc! LOL
Here are the three projects I'm teaching there.


It's going to be a crazy week since I'll be filming in Ohio that same week!!
Have a great evening!!!
Hugs,

4 comments:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

These look amazing! Love the bright, bold colors!

phamil said...

Suzy, these are totally awesome! I love the colors too! Looks like lots of fun!!!!!

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

Gorgeous projects! Wish I lived closer, but I'm all the way across the country! LOVE!

Gina Lideros said...

all of these projects look amazing - you must have done them at a really cool friends house.