Monday, February 20, 2012

been creating...

It's been a while since I posted,(thank you for all your sweet reminders, LOL)
Since my last post, I've been busy working on several projects for teaching, getting products to stores for their events, and spending time with my beautiful family!!
You might think this is funny...I'm finally writing this blog post...while sitting on an almost three hour train ride home. LOL Since I have some time for myself, I'm using it to get caught up with emails, requests, dt stuff, and more!
I've been in Elk Grove since early Friday. I've been with my soul sister, Gina Lideros. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I love this girl so much and have so much respect for her.
She picked me up at the train station and went to my favorite place...Chick-fil-a!!! We then got home and scrapped our little hearts out! The next day we got up early and drove to Rocklin. Ashley, Julia, Deirdre, Gina, and I scrapped at the amazing Green Tangerines. It was a blast! I gotta give it to them...they have some of the nicest employees, it was so clean, extremely organized, and full of fun products!
I created several projects!!!! Including one book that I'll be teaching at Imaginic in Puerto Rico. It's going to be using WOW Embossing Powder and Simple Stories
Since I got a huge box of My Minds Eye, I thought I'd play with some of that. I LOVE their products!!!
I created more pages that I'll show you later.
So I think that's everything for this post. I'll try to update in a couple of days!! :) Lots of great things happening! I'm quite excited!!!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

love this post and love you too! My soul sister!