Tuesday, January 10, 2012

creating...outside my little box

It's that time again...CHA is around the corner and I do nothing but create projects...ALL THE TIME! I've been doing a lot of designing with a lot of friends and family and I gotta say it's a lot of fun but by the time we are done...I think there's nothing else I can create. LOL
This is a project that I started on Sunday and finished yesterday. I used the Authentique paper line and the rest are WOW Embossing Powder products. I held all the papers with Helmars.

This next project I'm kinda surprised over....I hadn't planned on making this...but felt inspired!! I found the canvas in my garage and had the rest in my scrap area. I used: WOW Embossing Powders, Shimmerz, Girls Paperie, Sakura Glaze pens, Helmars, and some embellishments.
Thanks for looking everyone!!! I hope you like them.
Hugs,

4 comments:

Lindsey Alves said...

You are awesome! You inspire me all the time.... and as for the title of this blog entry.... "outside my little box", there is not a box in existence that would hold all your creative ideas inside! Love you lady!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Just AMAZING! I hope your talent is contagious! Gimme some!

Anniebee said...

I saw this late last night but didn't have time to leave a comment. Sorry! What a fun and colorful little project, Suzy! I love the faciful feel of it and all the pretty colors!

Barbara Moore said...

I love mixed media and this is a wonderful example! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs XX
Barbara