Friday, November 11, 2011

New dt call

hi everyone! I'm sitting at the airport in England waiting to board. I am so looking forward to getting home as I miss my family tremendously! :)
I've been busy at work trying to get everything done to get ready for our CHA release and let me tell you I'm super excited!! I would like to thank everyone for all the emails that I have received concerning the dt. We have put together an amazing program!!
I'm looking for dt/demonstrators from all over the world! To start off and so it's not too crazy we will have about 20-25 designers. Those that join the team will receive lots of products to design with. You will also have the opportunity to do demos and teach at your lss with the products. For those that take the time to demonstrate and help us get the word out there about our wonderful products (and I'll explain more later)...guess what.... There will not only be hourly payment...but also a percentage of sales!!! Am I joking? Totally not!!!
this is quite exciting!!!!!!
the official call will go out in a day or two but like I said before...I'm already looking and anyone is welcome to post their work here so I can start looking! Can you tell how excited I am about this?
thanks everyone for your time and interest in my new venture!!!
hugs,
Suzy West

6 comments:

217 Creations said...

I hope you have a safe trip back home to the US. I am very interested in working with you in this Design Team opportunity. I think I offer a unique style of crafting with a variety of crafts and techniques. I love doing tutorials and teaching is so rewarding. This is a link to my blog.
217 Creations
When you have a moment I would love for you to look at my body work. Feel free to email me at lzabeth@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Elizabeth Currie-Matsko

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Hi Suzy! How are you?! I'd love for you to take a look at my blog: http://joboogie.typepad.com - I'm mostly a cardmaker now... can you believe it? *lol* Hope all is well! Love you!

Katrina said...

Yea!!! You are almost back!!!! Miss your face!! Hugs, K

Beautiful831 said...

I would love to be apart of this. My local scrap booking stores do not offer demos or make and takes much, so I would love to be able to teach these. Thank you for this.
Gloria Contreras
Gloriaandmickey@yahoo.com

Jan Hennings said...

Suzy...what a wonderful opportunity and I am so interested. I design for Basically Bare, too and would love to have you look at my blog.

http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

Sounds awesome! :)