Friday, November 18, 2011

My England Trip (some of my favorites!)

My trip to England was fabulous!
I had the opportunity to work at the hobby and craft fair and see some of my students from my last trip and meet new crafters.
After the show I went to the new company that I'm working for. We planned a lot of our CHA show plus I got to play with some new colors! We also worked on some other fun things!!!
After three days of meetings I spent a full day of fun with my friend Amanda.
Here are a few pictures of my trip.
I love this building!! It was so beautiful!! 

I couldn't wait to get to Harrods!! The windows were just beautiful!!

Gorgeous!!!

LOVE!!!

This dress--WOW!

She looked so real!

Loved shopping there!!! Lots of fun goodies!

Walking through the town of Windsor.

Such a fun town!!

This is such a beautiful place!!!

This Castle is gorgeous!!!

The beautiful church

This place is HUGE!

Beautiful gardens!

The guards!!

We were walking through London and I saw this beautiful building!!

I got to stay at the most beautiful bed and breakfast that was built in the 1700's!

Looking forward to going back in February!! Thanks for looking!!
Hugs
Suzy West

4 comments:

Shercara said...

Awesome photos - looks like a great trip!

Drycha said...

WOW
That's amazing!!
All these photos...

Jessica Pascarella said...

Great pics, thanks for making me jealous!

Atwood said...

I LOVE these pictures!! I want England trip so badly and seeing your beautiful pictures just made my wanderlust kick into overdrive. Thanks for sharing!