Monday, October 03, 2011

Creating is my passion!!

I am so lucky to be able to do what I love for a living.


In my free time, I spend it creating. It makes me so happy!! There are many times I sit next to Sierra and the two of us create. (She inspires me!) Last night she said, "mommy, creating is your passion". I thought about it and realized...it really is!!
It made me think...if I have only ONE life to live...I choose to do things that make me happy and creating does that for me.
I have so many friends that really want to spread their wings and make their passion a living...to YOU I say....DO IT!!!! Don't let anyone tell you that you can't or you shouldn't. If you dream it...DO IT! If there is anyway, I can help you...you can count on me!!
Have a great week!!
Hugs,
Suzy West

3 comments:

Jan said...

Suzy..I'd love to make a living doing what I love :) Any help breaking in to the industry would be appreciated :)

Connie said...

looking good!!!!

Anniebee said...

You really are fortunate, Suzy. Like you and so many others, I'm sure, I would give nearly anything to be able to support myself and my household doing what I love. I, too, am trying to get a break into the paper crafting industry but the competition is fierce and there are so many jockeying for position to get that elusive leg up, if you will. My next goal is to have some of my work published. as I figure I need to take it one step at a time. Your encouragement to pursue my dream means the world to me. If anybody knows, it's someone like you. Thanks for the inspiration.