Wednesday, September 28, 2011

YOU are amazing!!!

This is for everyone that feels like they are not "good enough".
It's such a bummer that the scrap industry doesn't always recognize good talent! They choose the same people over and over for design teams and overlook the new faces because they feel like they are "not known" or don't have "enough experience". I feel everyone deserves to be noticed!!! I've worked on several design teams and I like to try new people out as well as experienced designers.
I am sad when I hear someone say they feel like they are not good enough.
You TOTALLY are!!!
Keep on creating your beautiful pieces!! Don't let not being on a design team or being published make you feel like your work isn't great!! It totally is!
Hugs,
Suzy West

5 comments:

Katrina said...

And THIS post is what amazing is all about!!! hugs, Katrina

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is awesome, Suzy!

Anniebee said...

Thanks so much for this, Suzy! You must have been reading my mind! It's nice to know that there is someone out there who is willing to go to bat for the up and coming instead of always going the safe route with the established designers. They were all newbies too once upon a time. I'm waiting for my big break and hoping it comes along before I'm too old to enjoy it! LOL!

Suzy West said...

Hey there girlies!! You are all such wonderful designers and people!!!
Hugs

Sheri Twing said...

Wow! I know this post was from last month but I just saw it...thanks so much, needed a little boost today and you gave it to me....