Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We have a winner!!!!

I feel like it's been forever since I updated my blog. I've definately not forgotten about it, I've just been really busy! I just came back from beautiful Calgary! I had such a great time at Scrapbooker's Bliss!! We even planned for me to go back in January!! I can't wait!
The day before I left I picked up this little number. I LOVE my new Ipad!!! It's so great!! yesterday I bought a pink backing for it. It looks so cute with the green.
I also purchased the black suitcase. I needed to get a new one as my beautiful pink suitcase said good-bye to me. The poor thing has been through a lot and finally the main zipper broke so it was time. It hurt to throw her out.
last, we have a winner for the WIN A CLASS KIT contest!!!! The winner is....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Please email me your address and I'll get a kit out to you!!!
Have a fabulous week!!
Hugs,
Suzy West

0 comments: