Monday, September 26, 2011

Giving away another kit!!!!

I feel like I'm a broken record! I keep saying how busy I am...but it's really true. LOL Here's my October Calendar...Check out where I'm going this month! :)
I'm really excited about seeing all my friends at my favorite scrapbook stores!! I've been kitting the classes and getting everything ready so I'm prepared!!! This is one of the projects that I'm teaching at Treasured Memories in Oak Park this weekend!! YAY!!
So you all have been so wonderful in always supporting everything I'm up to so I think it's time to do another give-away! Leave as many comments as you want here by this Friday and I'll pick a winner!! That lucky person will get this kit!! In case you haven't replied in my post below...I'm doing another contest as well!!! So post on both!
Thanks for all your posts!! You guys are the best!!!
Hugs,
Suzy West

16 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so pretty! I love the clear album!

mary t said...

you must have 25 hours in a day.. totally beautiful! you need to come teach in PA !!
mary t

Pam said...

I love this! It is so beautiful!

Victoria said...

Suze - you kits are always full of cool techniques! Awesome as always!

Lee said...

Your are amazing, I'm not sure how you get all the stuff done that you do. Love the album.

ann said...

love ya suzy!!! miss you and i want to see you soon!!
xoxo

dorism6220 said...

The comment list is short - does this mean we have a better chance to win???

Christine said...

I'll try this again, having trouble posting comment. Yippee! I love your kits. Happy travels.

Cathy Gill said...

You load every kit with so much inspiration! Great giveaway.

Suzy West said...

Hey there everyone! Thanks for being so awesome!!!! You guys make my day!!
Hugs
Suzy

mandyf said...

Love these albums! I wish I was as creative as you. Can I borrow your brain for awhile?

quiethearts said...

ok...love the title...I'll take it...lol. Wow...you are really busy...don't you just love it?

Olga said...

This is beautiful Suze!

Anniebee said...

These are all beautiful!!! I have only recently discovered your work and I am dying to play with some of your products! I don't think I have seen anything I didn't like!

debpaint16 said...

You are an Inspiration to ALL of us!!! Thanks for everything you do!! Would love to win this beautiful kit, thanks so much for a chance!!!!!
debpaint16@aol.com

mary t said...

you totally rock thanks for the inspiring words!
mary t