Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feeling Thankful!

Today I'm so grateful for friends that really came through for me when I need it! Yesterday I asked for A LOT and they helped me accomplish a very important task!! I thank them from the bottom of my heart!
I'm a strong believer that if you put your mind and heart into something, you can accomplish just about anything and let me tell you...these girls have both! We accomplished something that should have taken months in ONE day!

I saw this poster and a lot of these sayings express how I'm feeling.
What are you grateful for? I'd love for you to share with me!!
I'm getting ready to fly out to Oak Park, Ca to teach at one of my favorite stores, Treasured Memories!!! I can't wait to see Christine and the girls!!! I have so much fun with them!!! If you ever get a chance to visit the area go see them!!! Christine is awesome and is so dedicated to her store!! She also has a love for reality shows like me...(we can sit for hours and talk reality tv!! LOL)
Have a fabulous weekend!!!! I'll post when I get back. Don't forget to leave comments here and on the posts that I have contest going on!!!
Hugs,
Suzy West

4 comments:

mary t said...

have fun~~~

Suzy West said...

Thanks!!

quiethearts said...

I am loving your posts...they are making me feel so special and appreciated. I guess that is something I am super thankful for today. Your posts yesterday and today ....made my day...I have saved them for a "blue day" in the future.

Suzy West said...

Your reply is what I'm talking about!! Totally grateful!!!