Monday, August 29, 2011

Totally Inpsired...

By all the girls that I got to hang out with on Saturday at Art Inspired!!
It was so much fun hanging out with everyone at my friends beautiful store in Brentwood!! If you haven't visited it, you have to!
I was so thrilled to surprise everyone by bringing Sarah. She loves the girls over there and couldn't wait to see them! We got our groove on (and by we...I mean everyone else but me...I socialized the whole time. LOL)
I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!!!
Hugs,
Suzy West

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Awwww...you girlies are so cute!!! I am going to have to plan a trip to CA...when it's the cold weather season of course!!! LOL LOL hugs, Katrina

Suzy West said...

we will have so much fun when you come down!!! Oh and totally when it's not HOT! LOL

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Awwwww! Love these pictures! I'm inspired by you too!