Friday, August 26, 2011

Thankful for family...

....everyday! I created a project about my family. I wanted to include private letters so I made this fun "book" that could hold letters and any other memorabilia.


Each page has pretty stickers, die cuts, and other fun products from Simple Stories new line, Generations. I love the pretty colors and patterns that this line has. I started creating it around 9pm and didn't want to stop. My husband had to tell me to go to bed when 2am hit!! LOL
okay...I'll admit...I wanted to keep going and even gave my nephew my Giants ticket so I could continue to play!! LOL
Thanks for looking!! Can't wait to teach this at Treasured Memories in Oak Park, Ca next month!!!
Hugs
Suzy

3 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

your book looks amazing, and that line is so beautiful!

Marie aka bettiescrapbook said...

Wow you are the mini book queen! Great job!

Suzy West said...

LOL...queen I don't know but obsessed with little books? totally!!! LOL Love the new line from Simple Stories!!