Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My scrap space

I've had a lot of fun creating a space that works for me. It's taken a couple of weeks but I'm almost there. I've had several ask to see more pictures. This is all I can show you right now. It looks nice and beautiful right now because I haven't done anything yet. As soon as I start creating in it....I'm sure it will be a lot messier.
For those asking where I have purchased my storage spaces...Ikea and Michaels.

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the pieces....thanks!
Suzy West

4 comments:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

Looks wonderful!

Gina Lideros said...

looking good girlfriend. Looks like you have a bigger space than you had before.

Kristi said...

I want on of those drawer things, bad!!

Suzy West said...

Thanks everyone!
Kristi you totally need to get one of those. It's from ikea. Totally worth it.