Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Make a wish...and a winner

...and blow out the candles!!

I am so in love with the following combinations: Simple Stories, Basically Bare, Helmars, and Shimmerz! This combo created this book that I'm loving!
I am so excited to teach this class! It's so full of color and dimension. This is a sneak peek of this new project.
....and now...the WINNER of the SIMPLE STORIES collection..
Kedra said...
I love the new Christmas line, but really I love ALL of their lines! Your book is beautiful and I can't wait get the paper and make one too!!
1:04 PM
Congratulations Kedra!! Make sure to email Jodi @ Simple Stories. jstacey@memory-works.com
Thank you to everyone that replied to the blog!!!! I love reading all your posts!
Hugs and kisses,
Suzy Wests

7 comments:

sarah said...

winner, winner, chicken dinner. :)

love the book. teach it at OPP. ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Tricia Wilson said...

Love the book, the papers and that you have a winner (even though it's not me)! lol

Marie aka bettiescrapbook said...

Cute little book!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very cute book! I love that pic of Sierra!

ferrellgraph-x said...

Fabulous!!!

Suzy West said...

Thank you everyone!!!

Gina Lideros said...

that birthday line is so fun! Love the pinwheel.