Friday, August 05, 2011

Happy Days are here again!! :)

I love the new HAPPY DAYS line by Echo Park! Madison gave me the collection to play with and I couldn't wait to create with it. I made this layout of pictures of me in London.

I have a lot of exciting things going on right now! I can't share them yet but i do want to say how grateful I am for the wonderful opportunities that are constantly coming my way. A lot of it I get to busy for, so I'm always happy to share the wealth and refer friends that I feel will work well with specific companies.
My favorite thing is to teach and I can't get enough of it!!
Thanks for reading my blog!! Your posts always inspire me to write more.
Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super cute! I love this fun and happy paper!

Marie aka bettiescrapbook said...

Really fun page! Those papers truly are happy! :)

Katrina said...

Cutes page chickie!! hugs, K

Gina Lideros said...

another WOW project! I love what you did with the Happy Days paper and how you centered the photos towards the top of the page. Very cool!