Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Creating with Authentique

I've been busy creating with Authentique since I became a teacher for them!! I love their products so it's not hard! LOL I'm getting tons of projects done so I can get all the details to all the stores that I plan to teach at!!
I've had some stores ask that I create a book similar to one that I created before but with this new line. I'm super excited about this project!
Here are some sneak peaks!!



I'm in Sacramento right now with friends and they are playing with it too!!
All of us are also using Hambly, Helmars, and more!!
I am also excited about something else. I'm helping a company that's been around for a while in the UK debut in the US at CHA, Winter!!!
I've contracted Gina Lideros, Angel Bartonico, Sarah De Guzman, Tricia Wilson, and Erin Payne to be my dt coordinators. I will be doing a DT call soon and all the girls will be working with myself and the one of the girls above!!!
We are all very excited!!!!
I'm looking for product designers (stamp designers) and more!! If you are interested in showing me your work please feel free to post here or contact me personally!


Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs, Suzy

7 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super fabulous mini album! I love it! That paper is GORGEOUS! And of course the pictures of Angel are beautiful!

Of course I want to work with anything you're involved with! :D

Tricia Wilson said...

This book is AWESOME!!!! Love Authentique. You are a lucky little woman to be working with them!

Marie aka bettiescrapbook said...

Great job suzy! The flowers are very pretty! Love the colors!

Cant wait to see who this company is. I wouldnt mind working with you! :)

Gina Lideros said...

This is gorgeous Suzy, you always do amazing work. I really like the cover and how you added the flowers with the little knobs inside.

sarah said...

yay!! LOVE the sneak... when you teaching that at OPP?! ;)

and i can't wait for our new adventure. it's gonna be fun!

hugs,
sarah.

Angel B said...

This is super cute! And who is that hottie? Let me get her digits? LOL!!
Cant wait to see more of your stuff with Authentique and to start our fun adventure of our own!!

Katrina said...

This is adorable as usual.....and your beautiful daughter makes a pretty pic!!!!!!!

And all this secrecy......I can't WAIT to find out! You better be telling me!!!!

hugs,
K